Just whipped up a fresh batch of Pineapple infused Plymouth Gin! Seriously though, “whipped up” might be stretching the truth a bit. This is literally the easiest recipe ever:
- Cut up a Pineapple. If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t going to work. No canned fruit allowed!
- Throw some of the Pineapple in a jar.
- Add some Plymouth Gin. You want to get about equal parts of each ingredient by volume.
- Let it sit for a few days, shaking several times per day.
- Taste it. Does it need more Pineapple? Add more Pineapple.
- When it tastes magnificently, Strain and keep it in the fridge.
I use this one in lots of Tropical cocktails such as:
- Captain Corcoran
- DeLuna Daiquiri
- Fernandez Punch
- and the one which put this particular infusion on the map, my version of Police and Thieves.
Happy infusing to you all!