Punch for Two continues with Fernandez Punch. Woo! The combination of the Pineapple infused Gin, Jalapeño infused Blanco Tequila and Brugal Extra Dry Rum makes for a VERY thrilling Punch! Perhaps I’ve found the best way to make a fake Margarita yet!
Remember, because this is Punch for Two and not Twenty, we’re gonna shake the Punch over Ice and serve into Punch Cups. If this was for Twenty, we’d put it in a punch bowl and stir it with one block of ice.
- 1 1/4 oz Brugal Extra Dry Rum
- 1 1/4 oz Pineapple infused Plymouth Gin
- 1/2 oz Jalapeño infused Espolón Blanco Tequila*
- 1/2 oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 2 dashes Elemakule Tiki Bitter
- Lime Wheel
- Club Soda
In tin, combine ingredients over ice and shake. Strain into Punch cups and top with Club soda. Lime wheel garnish.
*Jalapeño infused Blanco Tequila: Espolón is perfect for this and Jimador would be sensational.
- Cut one Jalapeño into chunks (including the seeds!) and place it into 1 750ml bottle of Blanco Tequila.
- Taste after one hour and see if you like the heat. If not, wait another hour and taste again.
- Strain and bottle Jalapeño infused Tequila.
May your Punch times be amazing and your holidays be filled with Punch!
One thought on “Punch for Two: Fernandez Punch”
Pingback: The Pineapple Plymouth Gin is back! | Home Bar Girl