I thought to myself, “I have all this leftover Bourbon from ThanxG, why don’t I just turn it into a Bottled Cocktail to give as a gift for the Holidaze!” Then I added more ingredients from all those Holiday Infusions I just did et voilá! Something that should have been a Boulevardier is now the most complicated and magical Holiday Bottled Cocktail ever.
*Note to self: Dear Self, next year, just make a Boulevardier or Negroni and MOVE ON WITH YO’ LYFE. #NegroniWeek
**This recipe is for one Cocktail and these particular bottles hold two Cocktails. Therefore, I doubled the recipe.
I Just Called To Say I Love You
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Cacao Infused Campari
- 3/4 oz Carpano Antica
- 1/4 oz Cranberry Infused Dolin Rouge
- 1/4 oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 2 dashes Regans’ No 6 Orange Bitters
- Orange peel
- Ice for stirring
- In tin, combine ingredients, express and add Orange peel, add ice.
- Stir until proper dilution has been achieved. Strain into Bottle and give it to someone you like a lot!
- I would recommend that the recipient chill the bottle, possibly serve on the rocks if they feel the drink is too strong.
- I would also recommend a fresh Orange peel in the glass they drink from.