Well, this is the final #TikiTheSnowAway 2015 post! I’ve had a really tropical January and hope you have too! I figured I would save the best/most for last and this one is definitely the most. There are a billion ingredients in this drink because it’s Tiki and with Tiki all your dreams can come true! Even if your dreams are having a drink with at least 10 ingredients in it! Let Tiki live on in our hearts until the Summah time!
- 1 1/2 oz Denizen Aged White Rum
- 1/2 oz Flor de Caña 7 Aged Rum
- 1/2 oz Senior Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 oz Lemongrass & Ginger infused 151 Vodka
- 1/2 oz DD Mix
- 1 oz Freshly squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 2 droppers Elemakule Tiki Bitters
- Club Soda
- Garnish: Pineapple Spear, 2 Pineapple Chunks and Orange Slice
In tin, combine ingredients over ice and shake. Strain into Collins glass or Tiki glass. Top with club soda, ice and garnish with Pineapple Spear, Pineapple Chunks and Orange Slice.
Garnishes, sweet, beautiful garnishes.
Bye bye, #TikiTheSnowAway, luv u, miss u, see u l8tr.