Hey y’all! Happy December and remember to be as chill as possible during the Holidaze. Chill could mean doing more yoga, going running in chilly breezes, or curling up on the couch and watching your fave movie with Princess Pretty Kitty, aka your cat.
I’ve been doing all of the above + relaxing with a nice glass of fortified wine. Yep, I’ve been on a huge vermouth/aperitif/digestif kick lately. Literally can’t get enough: Byrrh, Bonal, Alessio Vermouth di Torino, Cocchi Dopo Teatro Vermouth Amaro, Dolin Blanc, Dolin Rouge…
But then I ran out of Dolin Blanc et Rouge and thought to myself, “GRRRRL, now it’s holiday times and you need to make that Cranberry infused Dolin Rouge!” YES! And I’m gonna put it in alllllll the Negroni variations I can think of.
Cranberry Infused Dolin Rouge Vermouth
- 250 ml Dolin Rouge or other French Sweet Vermouth. (But try to get Dolin Rouge, it’s so perfect with Cranberries.)
- 250 ml dried Cranberries (by Volume). I don’t have a scale. Do you have a scale? Lucky you.
- In Jar combine dried Cranberries and Dolin Rouge
- Let sit for 48 hours gently rolling or stirring
- Double strain into glass container and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks
- Eat the now-vermouth-soaked Cranberries or give them to a friend. YUMMMM
Cheers and happy Holiday Infusions to y’all!