Today I’ve got a lively and flavorful concoction for Irish Whiskey Month! Teeling Small Batch is joined by Jamaican Rum, Citrus sherbet, and a bunch of herbaceousness for this exciting tipple.
If you wanna join the party, use the hashtag #IrishWhiskeyMonth on Instagram and I’ll repost your photo! The only rule is that you have to include Irish Whiskey in your cocktail.
Cast of Characters:
- I wanted to use Citrus Sherbet with Teeling Irish Whiskey and Smith & Crosss cause I thought they would make some serious magic together. Turns out they do!
- Then I wanted to add some herbaceous notes to the drink to add depth and make things more interesting. Since Amaro CioCiaro has a lot of Orange flavor, it seemed just right to compliment the Sherbet.
- Lastly, I added Dale Degroff’s Pimento Bitters because they have Wormwood, Anise, and spices. Basically, I wanted to make things even more interesting.
- 1 1/2 oz Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Smith & Cross Navy Strength Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 Amaro CioCiaro
- 1/2* oz Citrus Sherbet
- 1 dash Dale Degroff’s Pimento Bitters (sub Allspice Dram)
- Garnish: freshly grated Nutmeg
Combine ingredients over ice and short shake. Strain into double Rocks glass with ice and garnish.
*If 1/2 oz makes the drink too sherbety for you, change it to 1/4 oz and taste.
Sherbet dreams y’all! May your Irish Whiskey Month be supremely delicious!