Here’s a nice slow sippin’ Friday night Nightcap with Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey. My girlfriend had a taste and said it tastes like “climbing a tree”. I think she’s right! It also tastes smoky, seductive, raisin/prune/grapey, saline-y, briney, fig, nutty. Enjoy!
The Arborist’s Nightcap
- 1 3/4 oz Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Inocente Fino Sherry
- 1/2 oz Punt e Mes
- 1/4 oz Cinnamon Bark Syrup
- 2 dashes Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters
- Garnish: Maraschino Cherry
Combine ingredients over ice and stir until proper dilution has been achieved. Strain into coupe, garnish with Maraschino Cherry.