Here’s a nice slow sippin’ Friday night Nightcap with Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey. My girlfriend had a taste and said it tastes like “climbing a tree”. I think she’s right! It also tastes smoky, seductive, raisin/prune/grapey, saline-y, briney, fig, nutty. Enjoy!
The Arborist’s Nightcap
- 1 3/4 oz Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Inocente Fino Sherry
- 1/2 oz Punt e Mes
- 1/4 oz Cinnamon Bark Syrup
- 2 dashes Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters
- Garnish: Maraschino Cherry
Combine ingredients over ice and stir until proper dilution has been achieved. Strain into coupe, garnish with Maraschino Cherry.
Thanks again to The Baddish Group for the delicious bottle of Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey!