Y’all, it’s January 31st and that means it’s last day of Tiki The Snow Away!
What a party! Wasn’t that fun? I had so much fun and to all of you who made tropical drinks I say, “There is no party like a worldwide Tiki party!” Check the hashtag #TikiTheSnowAway on Instagram to see everyone’s awesome drinks.
This also means it’s time for the 3rd Surf Girl variation, Brazilian Surf Girl with Yaguara Cachaça.
Here are your cast of characters: Yaguara Cachaça, Surf Girl Trio of Denizen Aged White Rum, Senior Blue Curaçao, Coco Lopez, Velvet Falernum, Piña, and Lime.
But now for a deeper dive cause hot damn, these three go together so well!
- Yaguara Cachaça: as previously stated, I’m head over heels for this stuff. As far as Surf Girl goes, those tropical fruit, coconut, banana, and grassy/funky notes in the Cachaça just kill it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Denizen Aged White Rum: Yaguara goes so well with the banana & grassy/funky notes in Denizen! Synergy!
- Falernum: dude, these three ingredients are magic together! SERIOUSLY MAGIC. The spiced vanilla and lime notes + two sets of Banana, grasses, funk, strawberries.
Brazilian Surf Girl
- 1 1/2 oz Yaguara Cachaça
- 1 oz Denizen Aged White Rum
- 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 oz Coco Lopez
- 3/4 oz Velvet Falernum
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- ~6 oz Crushed Ice
- Garnish: Tiki umbrella, Maraschino cherry, Pineapple
Combine ingredients and blend for 7 seconds. Pour in a 10 oz Surf Girl Tiki Mug and garnish.
Surf on y’all and I hope your Tiki The Snow Away was totally tubluar. Dude.