Y’all, we’re getting pretty close to Xmas and I know errrybody’s Aunties are making ALL the desserts. In fact, Auntie Edna is making so many desserts that even when she’s not making dessert, she’s thinking about dessert. So she took a break from making fruit cakes, made this drink and then went right back to making more cakes! Auntie Edna is so crazy! But damn she does make some sensational cakes and drinks!
- 1 1/4 oz Calvados
- 3/4 oz Pineapple infused Plymouth gin
- 1/2 oz Chartreuse Vert
- 1/2 oz Berentzen Pear Liqueur
- 1/4 oz Cranberry infused Dolin Rouge
- 1/4 oz Carpano Antica
- 3 drops Black Walnut Bitters
- Clove studded Orange peel
Combine ingredients over ice and stir. Strain into coupe and garnish with Clove studded Orange peel.